With large-scale data breaches continuing to make the headlines in 2018, today’s organizations face a cybersecurity landscape more difficult to navigate than ever before. When it comes to data breaches, the risk for organizations is high, from the easily calculable costs of notification and business loss to the less tangible effects on a company's brand and customer loyalty. Cyber attacks that target and infiltrate critical infrastructure are very real and for the United States, it’s not a matter of if, but when.
Keeping your company secure is as much about detecting and responding to attacks as they occur as it is about preventing attacks before they happen. In this webinar, our panel of experts discuss critical actions that organizations should consider to prepare for and survive any subsequent breach that may happen. Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Implement security analytics for incident detection and response
- Quickly determine the extent of a compromise once a breach is detected, and understand the steps necessary to contain the affected systems
- Leverage AI to autonomously respond to emerging threats before they can do serious damage
- Understand key information that needs to be communicated to various stakeholders in the event of a breach
- Apply a “standard of due care” in order to prove compliance to regulatory agencies
Fill out the form to watch this on-demand webinar now to learn critical actions that you can take to prevent or prepare for a data breach.