In today's cybersecurity landscape, having continued visibility into your organization’s attack surface is essential to staying ahead of new and evolving threats. But as your digital ecosystem continues to expand, monitoring and mitigating cyber risk become increasingly difficult.
During this CPE webinar, BitSight’s Chris Poulin, a risk reduction and cybersecurity expert, will take a deep dive into how you can evaluate your current digital risk management efforts, identify gaps, and prioritize improvements.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Validate and manage your digital footprint across various ecosystems
- Monitor for indicators of attack, compromise, and abuse
- Leverage business context to prioritize remediation efforts and allocate resources
- Initiate response plans to mitigate risks
- Track and communicate progress with objective data across environments
- Use risk intelligence to improve your security posture
Download the webinar now to learn how security ratings can help your organization evaluate your current digital risk management efforts, and prioritize remediation efforts.